Monday, December 22, 2008

Ad Chicks I Kinda Wanna Bang

First up, this particular chick from the horribly entertaining "PajamaGram" commercial:
Ass fo' days, yo. P.S. This is the crappiest gift I've ever heard of, yet this commercial wants you to believe if you give your girl new long johns, you get to watch her undress through a partially open door. Which implies that you never see your girl undress. Which is weird.

Oh LG, you fooled us all into thinking that this chick was the star in some new TV show. You so clever. Now nobody bought your red (sorry, scarlet!) tinted TVs and everybody forgot about the chick. Except me. You still have a place in my heart, you goofy actress person you!

I didn't think it would be hard to find a picture of the Orbit Gum Girl in her little outfit, but it was. I spent literally six minutes Googling her. (Anybody remember when that was a sexual term?) This was the best I could find.
I seriously did not see this one. I hope that plant isn't representative of a certain part of her anatomy. If so, those gum ads have just taken on a whole new, very disturbing meaning.

Then there's the Progressive Insurance Girl:
She seems crazy. Which means she'd be crazy in the sack. But I draw the line at buying crappy insurance from her. Blinged out name tag or no.

Speaking of insurance:
Pink hair = kinky. Still wouldn't buy her crappy insurance either, but I'd tell her I would. I know she's a cartoon, I ain't prejudiced. Cartoons are fictional people too. Fictional hot people.

No comments: