Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Batman & Robin! Holy Awesome!

No, not the shitty Clooney film. The awesome new comic series. Just look at it!

Bam! Pow! The 2nd ish just dropped (um, last week I think), and I haven't been this excited for shit dropping since...wait, I need to rethink that segue. Point is, it's awesome and I feel like I'm eight years old again.

In other nerdtastic news, I recently joined Twitter. Let me give you a moment to let that sink in.

Okay, so yeah, I guess I'm a douche now. Yes, Twitter contributes to the further degradation of the English language (GO English Language! WOOHOO!), yes, I realize nobody cares about what color a random celebrity's pee is this morning, but I figured that I should stake my claim on my name before some schmuck looking to cash in on my awesomeness.

Side note: "Awesome" and all its derivatives is my word of the moment.

Awesoooooome!

For those who care to know what I'm up to, up to the minute details, my Twit name is corywparker. Crazy, I know.

ALSO, I only have 13 more days left at my job. The countdown is on. Highlight of today: free books from the research library. It's getting really boring here.

No comments: