Thursday, July 16, 2009

This will probably piss women off

...but I'm going to make a brief observation of what I view is an awesome part of being a guy. Better than peeing while standing up. As a man ages, if he takes care of himself, remains a good-looking cat (if he's already a good-looking cat). Their wrinkles, their scars, their thinning hair all accentuates his look, giving him gravitas, experience, and a certain ruggedness that people still find endearing.
Women still wanna bone Sean Connery.

Now, there is a limit to this. When a guy gets past 90, in most cases he starts a strange regression, looking less like a man and more like a child. We know he's an old man of course, but the features become strangely young. Life coming full circle.

Why am I thinking about this? I dunno. I think I saw one of those Dos Equis "Most Interesting Man In The World" billboards on the way back from lunch, and saw an older me, sitting in a comfortable chair, wearing a cardigan, swilling an old-fashioned, and having a hot-ass maid giving me my second round. I'll leave it to your imagination if that's a sex joke or not.
I'll also probably be hijacked to the Village and chased around by a weather balloon.

I'm also turning 27 in less than a month, at which point I'll be unemployed, just coming back from a three-week vacation back home, and I'll be moving on to another chapter in my life. There are some upcoming milestones that are peeking over the horizon. My ten-year high school reunion in 2011. My 30th birthday in 2012. My next sexual encounter in 2015 (just kidding - I hope).

But before I become an old man (more than I am already), I rest easy in the knowledge that I have a decent chance of scoring some tail past 50. And that feels pretty awesome.

No comments: