Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I need a damn iPhone

Stop mocking meeee!

A) My fingers hate hate HATE typing out letters using my keypad on my phone. I (unfortunately) do text on a regular basis, and I waste to much time accidentally typing "Thf6dnd" instead of "The".

2) More and more I find myself in the middle of L.A. needing to figure out an address or directions to a store and end up driving all the way back home in order to hop on the internet for 20 seconds.

C) I miss out on what my friends are up to, especially ones I haven't seen in a while. When I was at Hollywood Forever cemetery watching "Jaws" on the 4th of July, a writer friend of mine was also there. If I had checked Facebook while waiting six hours for the movie to start, I could have found her and said hello.

You know what? I need a damn smartphone. I will actually use it to be productive, and I've actually gotten into a busy enough point in my life that being connected to other forms of communication besides a phone call is warranted.

And since I'm a douche-y Mac owner, an iPhone would fit the bill perfectly. But guess what? I have to wait until October 1st before I can buy one at the discounted price. Christ, can't we get rid of these stupid exclusivity agreements already?

Until then, I'll be seeghipp7...FUCK!

No comments: